Helping Clients Around The World Achieve Their U.S. Immigration Goals
Navigating the complex and often confusing U.S. immigration process without the help of an attorney can be difficult and risky. Delayed action or failure to comply with the proper procedures can create significant problems that will require additional expense to correct.
At Trevino Immigration Law, our San Antonio immigration lawyers are committed to guiding prospective immigrants and employers through this process. We can answer your questions, explain your legal rights, explore your options and help you achieve your immigration goals.
Texas Lawyers · Work Visas, Family Visas, Permanent Residency
Our firm is led by David J. Trevino, a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the leading organization of immigration attorneys and educators in the U.S. We offer a full range of immigration services, including:
- Family-based immigration : Helping clients immigrate on the basis of their family relationships with U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents (green card holders)
- Employment-based immigration : Helping employers and employees obtain green cards for qualified workers whose skills and experiences are needed in the U.S. economy
- Temporary work visas : Pursuing work visa options for clients who wish to live and work in the U.S. on a temporary basis or as a first step toward permanent residency
- Criminal charges, removal and deportation : Protecting the rights of clients who are facing removal from the U.S. due to criminal charges and immigration offenses
- Other immigration law topics : Assisting clients with issues such as consular processing, waivers of inadmissibility, deferred action, employer compliance, naturalization and asylum
Our attorneys are committed to providing our clients with individualized attention and service. If you retain us to represent you, the attorney you meet with initially will see your case through to conclusion rather than handing it off to a junior associate or paralegal.
To schedule a free consultation and case evaluation, please contact us at 210-544-5105 or by email. We speak Spanish, and evening and weekend appointments are available.